yootheme

ecommerce

joomla

Skip to main content

List of all our extensions

Create an account

VMuikitX + Breakdesigns Custom Field Pro + YOOtheme templates

Hello,

This isn't necessarily a VMuikitX question, but it might be related.

I have built a site where the homepage's menu item is a VM category without a selected category. It's necessary to get the proper SEF URLs like domain/cat1, domain/cat2.

In YOOtheme Pro, I have 2 templates for VM Category. The first one (template1) is limited to "Top Level Category." If I'm correct, this is the situation when I'm in the VirtueMart component, the view is a category, but no virtuemart_category_id is available. For the second template (template2), I don't have any restrictions.

At first glance, it works well. For the homepage, I get the first template, and for the actual category views, I get the second template.

I also installed Custom Filters Pro from breakdesigns.com. It needs to have its own menu item with the URL: index.php?option=com_customfilters&view=products. Custom Filters Pro uses the VM Category layout, which is totally fine when you have a single VM category template. However, in my case, it loads template1, which is understandable because it loads the VM template where virtuemart_category_id is not present. But I need to use template2.

Of course, I could move the homepage to an article or something, but it would break my URLs. Instead of domain/cat1, I would get domain/shop/cat1 or something similar.

Do you have any suggestions for this situation?
Last Edit:6 months 5 days ago by keep2000
Last edit: 6 months 5 days ago by keep2000.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by joomlapro on topic VMuikitX + Breakdesigns Custom Field Pro + YOOtheme templates

Posted 6 months 9 hours ago #470
We apologize for not understanding your query properly. To help us serve you better send us a screenshot(or video link). Thank you

For urgent help please create a support ticket extensions.joomlapro.com/support/tickets

Replied by keep2000 on topic VMuikitX + Breakdesigns Custom Field Pro + YOOtheme templates

Posted 6 months 6 hours ago #471
Yes, this is not an easy one :)

This message contains confidential information
Last Edit:6 months 6 hours ago by keep2000
Last edit: 6 months 6 hours ago by keep2000.

Replied by joomlapro on topic VMuikitX + Breakdesigns Custom Field Pro + YOOtheme templates

Posted 6 months 3 hours ago #472
Hi
   Thanks for your clear explanation we will replicate the same in our testing environment and  let you know the progress soon.

For urgent help please create a support ticket extensions.joomlapro.com/support/tickets
The following user(s) said Thank You: keep2000

Posted 5 months 4 weeks ago #473
Hi
    We have tested the things in the same testing environment and scenario used but the CF results are displayed in the CF results page only instead of the top level category layout or custom category layout. Thanks

Replied by keep2000 on topic VMuikitX + Breakdesigns Custom Field Pro + YOOtheme templates

Posted 5 months 4 weeks ago #474
This message contains confidential information

Posted 5 months 3 weeks ago #477
We have investigate the same and will keep you informed as soon as possible. Thank you

Posted 5 months 3 weeks ago #478
We have checked that the custom filter results layout is worked only with the "Top Level" category template layout. Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.487 seconds