JP CS Instagram - Configure Dynamic Content Source
Configure Dynamic Content Source:
- Now open "YOOtheme" website builder inside the Joomla admin and edit the page in which to add the instagram feeds layout .
- Then you can easily add listed custom builder elements in Yootheme PRO Website Builder in which you want to use the instagram as a content source. Here we used Grid element.
- Then Click on grid element and click "ADD ITEM" to add the new item to the element.
- Click "Advanced" menu in the new item and then select the option from "DYNAMIC CONTENT".
- Select a "Instagram Feed" content source to make its fields available for mapping.
- USER NAME - Set the user name of the instagram account in which the public posts or feeds are display from.
- QUANTITY - Set the number of posts to be displayed from the instagram wall.
- Show instagram Icon - Enable if you want to include the instagram icon in the grid.
- Once a content source is selected, its fields are available for mapping.
- To map a content field to an element's field, open the Content tab of an element. Each element field shows a Dynamic button on the right which opens a dropdown with a list of all available content fields.
- Select the content field to map it to the element's field. For example, you can map the title and image to the profile name and image fields of the instagram feed.
- Once finished all the settings for the element , Click "Save layout" and "Close" the website builder. Here is the sample demo page