JP CS Instagram - How to turn off two-factor authentication on Instagram
How to turn off two-factor authentication on Instagram :
Two-factor authentication is a security feature. If you set up two-factor authentication, you'll be asked to enter a special login code or confirm your login attempt each time someone tries accessing Instagram from a device we don't recognize.
-- Turn off two-factor authentication through Instagram App
- Tap your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap 'Menu' icon indicated by three little lines at the top right of your profile screen, then click "Settings" at the bottom.
- Click "Security" and then click "Two-Factor Authentication" and make sure that both Text Message and Authentication App options are DISABLED or Turn OFF.
- If you don't see the toggle switch for Text Message and Authentication App options, tap "Get Started" first and then check both "Text Message and Authentication App" options are DISABLED or Turn OFF.
-- Turn off two-factor authentication through Instagram Website
- Tap your profile picture in the top right of the screen and then click "Profile".
- To the right of "Edit Profile", click the gear icon to access settings, then click "Privacy and Security".
- Scroll down and under "Two-Factor Authentication", click "Edit Two-Factor Authentication Setting".
- Make sure that both "Text Message" and "Authentication App" boxes are "UNCHECKED".