JP CS RSS Feed
“JP CS RSS Feed” allows you to add any RSS feed URL to this Custom Dynamic Source and use its content in your Dynamic Builder setup. For example you can add a external news websites feed in a builder Grid element or perhaps get a Podbean.com feed in a nice List element.
Install and setup plugin with simple RSS Feed URL and it will show up in your Dynamic Content list ready to be used on any element within YOOtheme Pro builder.
Using this you can create a beautiful list and grid from your various sites offering RSS feed links .
How to install :
- Buy and download the latest version of "JP CS RSS Feed" plugin from the product page.
- You can just install the "JP CS RSS Feed" plugin using the "Joomla Extension Manager", click “Extensions -> Manage -> Install”(like you install any other plugin extension for Joomla).
- From the main joomla menu click “Extensions -> Plugins”. Use the Search or Filter feature to find the installed "JP CS Feed" plugin, and then make sure the installed plugin is enabled.
Configure Dynamic Content Source as RSS Feed:
- Now open "YOOtheme" website builder inside the Joomla admin and edit the page you want to add the RSS feeds layout from your source website.
- Then you can easily add listed custom builder elements in Yootheme PRO Website Builder in which you want to use the RSS feeds data as a content source. Here we used list and grid element.
- Then Click on grid element and click "ADD ITEM" to add the new item to the element.
- Click "Advanced" menu in the new item and then select the option "JP CS RSS Feed" from "DYNAMIC CONTENT".
- Set the multiple RSS FEED URL to make its fields available for mapping and set the quantity of feeds to be displayed from each feed url.
- Alternately you can create the Yootheme Sources to make its data or fields available for mapping.
- Create a new RSS FEED source and fill the desired settings.
- Click "Advanced" menu in the new item and then select the option "RSS feed source" from "DYNAMIC CONTENT".
- To map a content field to an element's field, open the Content tab of an element. Each element field shows a Dynamic button on the right which opens a dropdown with a list of all available content fields.
- Select the content field to map it to the element's field. For example, you can map the title, link to the corresponding feed title and feed link fields from the source website.
- Once finished all the settings for the element , Click "Save layout" and "Close" the website builder.
- Repeat the same procedure to map RSS feeds source fields to the grid items for beautiful grid layout