JP Gradient is a simple but effective plugin that enables you to create animated CSS gradient in blocks and backgrounds.
How to install:
- Download the latest “JP Gradient” plugin package from product page.
- Install the downloaded “jp_gradient.zip” using the extension manager menu in the administrator section of your Joomla website.
- After JP gradient successfully installed in your website then go to the next step.
- From the main joomla menu click “Extensions -> Plugins”. Use the Search or Filter feature to find the installed plugin, and then make sure the installed plugin is enabled.
JP Gradient Configuration :
JP Gradient plugin settings makes easy to design the gradient effect according to your requirements.
- Under "Download ID - Auto Updates", gently fill the Download ID received during the product purchase for easy updates of future versions directly from the joomla extensions.
- You can find the different settings for JP Gradient as follows
- Target Div ID - You can add one or more div ids seperated by comma(,) in which the gradient animated effect to be applied in your site.
- Color # - Select the gradient colors from the color palette to be used in the animation effect.
- Opacity for Full Effect - Opacity for overlay gradient effect.
- Animation Delay - Enter the animation delay time in seconds.
- Once finished all the settings for the plugin , Click "Save & Close".
Add gradient effect to template:
- Here we demonstrated using "YOOtheme PRO" template website builder and you can use your own template to do the same.
- Then you can easily add the gradient effect by defining the div ID used in Target div ID .
- Note: Please remove any bg image or any other bg color to the section if anything applied.
- Instantly the gradient effect is added to the desired divs in the site layout .