JP Squares - Configure additional settings
- You can find the different settings for JP Squares as follows
- Target Div ID - You can add one or more div ids seperated by comma(,) in which the gradient animated effect to be applied in your site.
- Background Color - Select the background color of the JP Sqaures layout section from color palette.
- Square Size - Describes the square size in px.
- Squares Count - Describe the number of squares to be used in the effect.
- Squares Opacity - Describes the transparency-level of the square where 1 is not transparent at all, 0.5 is 50% see-through, and 0 is completely transparent.
- Animation Delay - Describes the time in seconds, in which the square animation starts.
- Animation Duration - Describes the duration time in seconds.
- Color # - Select the different colors from the color palette for the squares.
- Opacity for Full Effect - Opacity for overlay effect where 1 is not transparent at all, 0.5 is 50% see-through, and 0 is completely transparent..
- Once finished all the settings for the plugin , Click "Save & Close".