JP YOOtheme Menu
JP YOOtheme Menu - a powerful Joomla menu solution that can effortlessly handle complex website menu structures. It is designed to transform your website's navigation into a seamless and user-friendly experience.
How to install & use:
- Download JP YOOtheme Menu module latest version from product page.
- You can just install the module and plugin using the "Joomla Extension Manager", click “System -> Extensions ” and then upload the zip file to install the extensions.
- From the main joomla dashboard click “System -> Manage -> Site Modules”. Use the Search or Filter feature to find module, and then click on the module.
- You may select a module position from the list of pre-defined positions or enter your own module position by typing the name in the position field and pressing enter.
- Set the various module settings as per your requirements.
- Change module status from unpublished to published .
- Assign module to pages on which you want to see, “Menu Assignment -> Module Assignment”. Click “Save & Close” to save all the module settings.
Find the detailed plugin settings in the tutorial video