Custom changes in VMuikit override files
If you want to upgrade VMuikit in the future when we release new versions you need to do overrides of the files .
- Enable "Override Template HTML" param in "Components -> VMuikit"
- To override the vmuikit layouts, check your template folders e.g. if your template name is “yootheme ”, then check “ /templates/yootheme ” and assure that there is a folder called “ /html ”. If folder “ /html ” is not exist in your templates folder (templates/yootheme ) create a new “ /html ” folder.
- Now you are ready for template override. Create a new folder in your templates /html folder for the component name “com_virtuemart”.
- Create a new folder in which you want to override from the vmuikit override plugin “[joomla-root/webroot]\plugins\system\vmuikit_override\html_override\com_virtuemart ” for example “productdetails” here. Now you can ready to override the layout file.
- Copy the layout file you want to override from the original path “[joomla-root/webroot]\plugins\system\vmuikit_override\html_override\com_virtuemart\ productdetails ” to the override folder. Now you can edit the override layout file.