VMuikit X - How to install
- How to install
- Content Sources (Dynamic Content)
- --- Custom Category
- --- Custom Product
- --- VirtueMart Product Details Layout
- ------ Custom Badges for VM Products
- --- VirtueMart Category Layout
- ------ VM Category Sorting Filter
- --- VM Content Fields
- Custom Elements
- --- VM AddtoCart
- --- VM Category
- --- VM Category Grid
- --- VM Product
- --- VM Product Grid
- --- VM Grid
- One Page Checkout plugin
- Shortcode plugin
- Custom changes in VMuikit X override files
- Override VMuikit X modules layout files
- Override VMuikit X OPC layouts
- Override VM dynamic content fields in VMuikit X
- All Pages
How to install:
VMuikit X supports YOOtheme PRO page builder / UIkit 3 templates
- Download the latest “vmuikit_package_10.x.x” from “VMuikit X” product page.
- Install the downloaded “vmuikit_package_10.x.x.zip” using the Extension Manager menu in the administrator section of your Joomla website.
- After vmuikit_package_10.0.X successfully installed in your website then go to the next step.
- From the main joomla menu click “Extensions -> Manage -> Manage”. Use the Search or Filter feature to find the installed VMuikit X plugins.
- VMuikit X installation also comes with several additional plugins like VMuikit One Page Checkout, VMuikit Custom Elements and VMuikit Shortcode Plugin. By default the installation enables all the plugins .
- If you want to use any other plugin for cart page then please disable our VMuikit One Page Checkout plugin.
- This installation creates the override files to "plugins/system/vmuikitx_override/html_override/" . However you can also override these by adding the same files in /html/ in your template path. This way you can update VMuikit X without your custom code being touched.