VMuikit X - Component
- How to install
- Content Sources (Dynamic Content)
- --- Custom Category
- --- Custom Product
- --- VirtueMart Product Details Layout
- ------ Custom Badges for VM Products
- --- VirtueMart Category Layout
- ------ VM Category Sorting Filter
- --- VM Content Fields
- Custom Elements
- --- VM AddtoCart
- --- VM Category
- --- VM Category Grid
- --- VM Product
- --- VM Product Grid
- --- VM Grid
- One Page Checkout plugin
- Shortcode plugin
- Custom changes in VMuikit X override files
- Override VMuikit X modules layout files
- Override VMuikit X OPC layouts
- Override VM dynamic content fields in VMuikit X
- All Pages
VMuikit X Component comes with the simple configuration supporting for auto joomla update settings, enable template override settings, VM modules settings and link for VMuikit One Page Checkout Settings.
- Fill the “Download ID” you get along with the product order in the text box at the top of the component to enable the joomla auto update of the package when we release upcoming versions.
- Click “Save” to check the download id in the server, once checked and activated then sit and relax with all the future updates.
If you want to customize the plugin files which also supports new versions then you need to do overrides of the files by adding the files in /html/ in your template path. This way you can update VMuikit X without your custom code being touched.
- To take effect your custom template override changes you must enable “Override Template HTML”.
- If you use the virtuemart category and shopping cart modules then these settings are helpful to design its layout and alignment things in a effective ways.
- From the virtuemart shopping cart module the shopper will get the current cart list details by gentle click on the cart button.
In VMuikit X, you can go to the VMuikit One Page Checkout Settings right away from the component for easy access of the cart settings. And also you can get multiple quick links to “Renew Subscription”,”Documentation and FAQ”, “Support Tickets” and “Video Tutorials”.