VMuikit X - Custom Badges for VM Products
- How to install
- Content Sources (Dynamic Content)
- --- Custom Category
- --- Custom Product
- --- VirtueMart Product Details Layout
- ------ Custom Badges for VM Products
- --- VirtueMart Category Layout
- ------ VM Category Sorting Filter
- --- VM Content Fields
- Custom Elements
- --- VM AddtoCart
- --- VM Category
- --- VM Category Grid
- --- VM Product
- --- VM Product Grid
- --- VM Grid
- One Page Checkout plugin
- Shortcode plugin
- Custom changes in VMuikit X override files
- Override VMuikit X modules layout files
- Override VMuikit X OPC layouts
- Override VM dynamic content fields in VMuikit X
- All Pages
Custom Badges for VM Products
Product badges, are an effective way to highlight products in your VM store. You can apply a product badge to best selling products by an image with some design flair to make the badge stand out.
Add VM Custom field for badges:
- From the main joomla menu or extensions menu, click “Virtuemart → Custom Fields”
- Create a new custom field for badges for VM product with all the below settings in the screenshot and must set the layout position as “badge_top_right”
Add the custom fields created to the virtuemart products
- Click “Extensions -> Virtuemart -> Products” in the admin menu.
- Click the name of a product or create a new product.
- Click the Custom Fields tab.
- Select and add the newly created field for badges from the dropdown list.
- Select the image from the list of VM media files in which you want to use as a badge.
- Click "Save&Close" to save the changes to the specified product.