joomla

Skip to main content

List of all our extensions

Create an account

Issues displaying multiple events from Event Booking

Issues displaying multiple events from Event Booking was created by vanboke

Posted 3 weeks 6 days ago #650
Hello.

I am working with JP CS Event Booking and have 2 events at the moment that I am trying to display nicely using the Flare Studio Grid Pro element.  I want to use that element as I need 2 buttons (links) and the out of the box YooTheme Pro Grid element doesn’t allow that.  I am also using Zoo Landers YOOtheme Pro Essentials to give me composable sources to get the output to look just like I need.

The problem is that when displaying both events, information from BOTH of the events are being combined into the display of each event, with the information separated by a comma, instead of each event showing just the information from that event.

This only happens when I have more than one event listed.  With just one event it works and looks perfect.  Adding a second event is when things go wrong.  Adding a third event means that the information from all 3 are combined into those fields.  I expect that to continue as more and more events are added.

At this link you can see how the Date/Time displays when there is just one event.
gethcc.com/images/issues/One-Event.jpg

At this link you can see how the Date/Time displays when there are two events.
gethcc.com/images/issues/Two-Events.jpg

The Event Info and Register buttons have the same issue where the URLs for both events are being combined separated by a comma, which of course results in a very broken link.

I have never had this issue with the out of the box Joomla Article source, so this problem is with the Event Booking source.

Can you help resolve this issues?  I have added access credentials to the Private Message area.

Last Edit:3 weeks 6 days ago by vanboke
Last edit: 3 weeks 6 days ago by vanboke.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by joomlapro on topic Issues displaying multiple events from Event Booking

Posted 3 weeks 5 days ago #653
Hi
Thank you for providing a detailed explanation of the request along with the site credentials and screenshot. Upon investigation, we have identified an execution error originating from the composable sources of Zoo Landers YOOtheme Pro Essentials while handling the array.

You can view the error screenshot at this link:
gethcc.com/images/issues/Execution_error.png

Please verify with the third-party plugin features to determine if the requested functionalities are feasible. For your information, our plugin will pass the data from the Event Booking Component, and the data processing is managed by elements and other source handling tools only.

Thank you.

For urgent help please create a support ticket extensions.joomlapro.com/support/tickets
Last Edit:3 weeks 5 days ago by joomlapro
Last edit: 3 weeks 5 days ago by joomlapro.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.442 seconds