Joomla 4® update system
All our later releases supports the new Joomla 4® updater functions. So that you can easily update the extensions directly via your Joomla backend.
Install Extensions :
- After download extensions from products download page, install them using the "Joomla Extension Manager", click “System -> Extensions ” and then upload the zip file to install the extension.
Enable Extension :
- From the main joomla dashboard click “System -> Manage -> Plugins”. Use the Search or Filter feature to find the installed plugin and then make sure the installed plugin is enabled.
How to update download ID :
- Then from joomla dashboard click “System -> Update -> Update Sites”. Search the installed plugin and click on the plugin to update download key.
Get download ID :
- If you are not aware of your download key, then click “System -> Manage -> Plugins” click on the plugin and find the direct link to your download key .
Auto update extensions :
- Once updated your download key your site can get all the future update of the plugin here “System -> Update -> Extensions”.
- From here you can get all the latest version of the plugin details like version number, changelog etc and auto update the plugin in one click